Blue Mountains Netball Association,
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25AM
Blue Mountains Netball Association are advertising for the following positions:
- Competition Assistant (BMNA Office)
- Coffee Vendor for 2018 Winter competition
- Canteen Manager for 2018 Winter competition
- Fitness Trainer for Representative teams
- Physiotherapist for State and State Age championships
Enquiries and applications can be made to BMNA Secretary, Jenny Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm Wednesday 21st February, 2018.
2018 Position Descriptions
- Competition Assistant: To assist the Competition Convenor by printing and distributing score-sheets, set and manage timing of each round, input data and results; help executive members with Saturday competition and filing; make public announcements and keep clubhouse and toilets clean. Be available Saturday’s 8am to after last game. $100 each week.
- Coffee Vendor: To supply a coffee service during Saturday morning competition
- Canteen Manager: To order stock and receive deliveries; set prices in conjunction with the Executive; be present on a Saturday (8am to halftime of last game) to supervise volunteers working in the Canteen and maintain high levels of hygiene; reconcile cash and pass to Treasurer each day. $200 each week
- Fitness Trainer: To facilitate and run organised weekly fitness sessions for representative teams in the lead up to State Age Championships.
- Physiotherapist: Attend Stage and Stage Age championships (June 9-11 & July 7-9) as BMNA Physio.
Tuesday March 20, 2018 5:43PM