BMNA are now seeking nominations for Representative Coaches for BMNA State representative teams and Metro League for the 2019 Season.
Representative Coaches for BMNA work directly with the BMNA Representative convenor and players in the preparation for the 2019 Representative carnivals, Netball NSW State carnivals and Netball NSW Metro League.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Hold a Netball Australia coaching accreditation or be working towards this qualification
- Demonstrate suitability to coach in terms of behaviour, ethics and attitude to represent BMNA.
- Show demonstrated planning, communication and organisational skills
- Meet the duties, attendance and reporting requirements as per BMNA Representative policy
- Follow all BMNA policies and documents and the policies and protocols of Netball NSW including all relevant Codes of Behaviour
- Be a current member of Netball NSW or will and able to be accepted as a member of Netball NSW
Applications are invited for appointment to Representative Coaching positions for next year. The Coaching Appointments Panel will assess all applicants and recommend appointments to the Executive Committee. This may include interviews where deemed necessary.
- Plan and conduct training sessions each week throughout the representative season
- Attendance at BMNA Winter competition and representative carnivals
- Attend squad selections (held prior to the season commencing) and provide feedback to the BMNA Representaitve selection committee as required.
Time commitment: Minimum 2 session per week (training and fitness)
If you are interested in applying, please send:
- a single page (no more) cover letter
- CV (No more than 2 pages)
- BMNA Representative Coaches application (found in the files section above)
to firstname.lastname@example.org address the email to 'The Secretary' with the subject line '2019 Representative Coaches'
Closing date 14/7/18
These positions have also been advertised here